The important aspect of chambers’ income is having the appropriate charging structure with their barristers. We assist chambers annually with budget-setting and fee-setting. Our team also produces management accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis so that an up-to-date financial picture is drawn of chambers finances.
The Legal Services Act 2007 includes aspects that will have a direct bearing on the work of chambers. We work with our clients to ensure they have the most appropriate structure for their chambers and discuss with them the future plans on how the chambers can benefit from changes to legal service provision, for instance around alternative business structures.
For more information about how we can help you, please contact Karen Hain on 01772 821021.
- The Law Society - the regulatory and representative body for 116,000 solicitors in England & Wales
- The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) - the RIBA has over 30,000 members and is one of the most influential architectural institutions in the world
- The National Association of Estate Agents - the regulatory body for estate agent
- The Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) - Information on ARLA and its bonding scheme for landlords and tenants
- The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) - A professional body designed to promote quality standards to lettings and management agents
- The Bar Council - which represents Barristers in England and Wales
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority - regulates solicitors in England and Wales
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors - professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property and construction