In addition to helping professional practices comply with demanding reporting and compliance legislation, Moore and Smalley plays a significant role in helping firms focus on achieving increased profitability and business growth.
The Professional Practices team has extensive experience and expertise and a proven track record in working with some of the region's most prominent firms including solicitors, architects, surveyors, property consultants and estate agents.
Partner, Karen Hain heads up the Professional Practices department and is supported by a range of managers and assistants who work with a wide range of practices, from sole traders to 30 partner plus practices.
For more information about our services to Professional Practices please click on the links to the right of the page or click here to read our brochure.
To read Karen's blog click here
Please click here to watch Karen's latest videos including tax planning for partners and directors, how to reward and retain your staff, and business structures and the tax implications.
For a no obligation consultation, contact Karen Hain on 01772 821021.
- The Law Society - the regulatory and representative body for 116,000 solicitors in England & Wales
- The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) - the RIBA has over 30,000 members and is one of the most influential architectural institutions in the world
- The National Association of Estate Agents - the regulatory body for estate agent
- The Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) - Information on ARLA and its bonding scheme for landlords and tenants
- The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) - A professional body designed to promote quality standards to lettings and management agents
- The Bar Council - which represents Barristers in England and Wales
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority - regulates solicitors in England and Wales
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors - professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property and construction