An ageing population has lead to an increase in demand for nursing and care homes, which has fallen on the private sector to provide. Moore and Smalley understand this highly regulated industry and can help to ease the pressure by providing support tailored to your business.
The care home team is fronted by Susan Charnock, Healthcare Sector Manager, who has a wealth of experience in this sector. As well as accounting advice Moore and Smalley also offer services specifically for care homes in a number of areas, these include;
- Preparing management accounts
- Tax advice and minimising liability
- Cash flow advice
- Payroll services
- VAT changes
- Buying and selling care homes
- Independent financial planning and wealth management
For more information about the team, the services we can offer and case studies of the work we have done, please download ourhealthcare sector credentials
As a sector expert Susan and her team write a regular newsletter entitled Taking Care of Business.
In this issue we discuss the trends in the private care sector, opportunities for domiciliary care businesses, buying and selling a care home business, and the new 'cost sharing' VAT exemption.
The Moore and Smalley Medical Practice team looks after...
An ageing population has lead to an increase in demand for...
At Moore and Smalley we have extensive knowledge of the...
Our pharmacy team provide a tailored service to a range of...
Moore and Smalley have a number of specialists who have...
- AISMA - the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants, a vibrant network of 77 accountancy practices servicing medical clients
- NHS Gateway - the NHS homepage, the key source of information for medical professionals
- The British Dental Association (BDA) - the source of advice for members of the dental professio