Moore and Smalley is a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services. We have offices in Preston, Blackpool, East Midlands, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Lancaster and Southport, with 280 partners and staff advising clients across the UK. We are also part of a global network of firms, helping clients with international trade matters.
Our specialists are rated among the best in their field and our multi-disciplined, holistic approach helps clients realise their business and personal ambitions all under one roof. The firm is geared towards progression, highlighted by our commitment to change, technology, investment and people, allowing us to stay at the cutting edge of today’s fast moving commercial environment.
Moore and Smalley at a glance:
- Our mission: To engage with our clients and our people to deliver technical excellence and quality in everything we do.
- Founded: 1892
- Offices: Preston, Blackpool, East Midlands, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Lancaster, Southport
- Core services: Accounts, Audit, Business Advisory, Cloud Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Planning & Wealth Management, International, Payroll, Private Client Service, Sage, Strategic Consultancy, Tax and VAT
- Specialist sectors: Academy Schools, Charities & Not for Profit, Farming and Rural Business, Healthcare, Leisure & Tourism, Manufacturing and Engineering, Motor Trade, Professional Practices, Property & Construction, Start-up and Small business
- People: 280
- UK reach: Part of MHA, a network of 42 offices nationwide
- International: Part of Baker Tilly International, represented in over 100 territories
- Awards: Accountancy Age, North West Business Insider, Downtown Lancashire in Business